Application and Acceptance of the Terms
2. You may not access or use the Services or the Sites and may not accept the Terms if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with rockrooster.sg, or (b) you are not permitted to receive any Services under the laws of Hong Kong or other countries / regions including the country / region in which you are resident or from which you access and use the Services and the Sites.
3. rockrooster.sg may amend any Terms at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms on the Sites. By continuing to access or use the Services or the Sites, you agree that the amended and restated Terms will apply to you.
4. You may be required to enter into separate agreement(s), whether online or offline, with rockrooster.sg or our affiliate for any Service (or features within the Services) (each an “Additional Agreement”). If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the Terms and an Additional Agreement, the Additional Agreement shall take precedence over the Terms only in relation to that Service (or feature within the Service) concerned.
5. The Terms may not otherwise be modified except in writing by an authorized officer of rockrooster.sg
1.You must register as a member on ROCKROOSTER in order to access and use some Services. Further, ROCKROOSTER reserves the right, without prior notice, to restrict access to or use of certain Services (or any features within the Services) to paying Users, or subject to other conditions that ROCKROOSTER may impose in our discretion.
2.Services (or any features within the Services) may vary for different regions and countries. No warranty or representation is given that a particular Service or feature or function thereof or the same type and extent of the Service or features and functions thereof will be available for Users. ROCKROOSTER may in our sole discretion limit, deny or create different levels of access to and use of any Services (or any features within the Services) with respect to different Users.
3.ROCKROOSTER may launch, change, upgrade, impose conditions to, suspend, or stop any Services (or any features within the Services) without prior notice except that in case of a fee-based Service, such changes will not substantially adversely affect the ability of such paying Users to enjoy that Service.
1.As a condition of your access to and use of the Sites or Services, you agree that you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations when accessing or using the Sites or Services.
2.You agree that (a) you will not copy, reproduce, download, re-publish, sell, distribute or resell any Services or any information, text, images, graphics, video clips, sound, directories, files, databases or listings, etc available on or through the Sites (the “Site Content”), and (b) you will not copy, reproduce, download, compile or otherwise use any Site Content for the purposes of operating a business that competes with ROCKROOSTER, or otherwise commercially exploiting the Site Content. Systematic retrieval of Site Content from the Sites to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from ROCKROOSTER is prohibited. Use of any content or materials on the Sites for any purpose not expressly permitted in the Terms is prohibited.
3.ROCKROOSTER may allow Users to access to content, products or services offered by third parties through hyperlinks (in the form of word link, banners, channels or otherwise), API or otherwise to such third parties' web sites. You are cautioned to read such web sites' terms and conditions and/or privacy policies before using the Sites. You acknowledge that ROCKROOSTER has no control over such third parties' web sites, does not monitor such web sites, and shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such web sites, or any content, products or services made available on or through such web sites.
4.You agree not to undertake any action to undermine the integrity of the computer systems or networks of ROCKROOSTER and/or any other User nor to gain unauthorized access to such computer systems or networks.
1.User must be registered on the Sites to access or use some Services (a registered User is also referred to as a “Member” below). ROCKROOSTER may reject User’s application for registration for any reason.
2.A set of Member ID and password is unique to a single account. Each Member shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Member ID and password and for all use of and activities that occur under your account (whether such use or activities are authorized or not). No Member may share, assign, or permit the use of your Member account, ID or password by another person, even to other individuals within the Member’s own business entity (where applicable). Member agrees to inform ROCKROOSTER immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or your account or any other breach of security of your account.
3.Member acknowledges that sharing of your account with other persons, or allowing multiple users outside of your business entity to use your account (collectively, "multiple use"), may cause irreparable harm to ROCKROOSTER or other Users of the Sites. Member shall indemnify ROCKROOSTER against any loss or damages (including but not limited to loss of profits) suffered as a result of the multiple use of your account. Member also agrees that in case of the multiple use of your account or Member’s failure to maintain the security of your account, ROCKROOSTER shall not be liable for any loss or damages arising from such a breach and shall have the right to suspend or terminate Member’s account without liability to the Member.
Responsibilities of User
2.Each Member represents, warrants and agrees that (a) you have full power and authority to accept the Terms, to grant the license and authorization and to perform the obligations hereunder; (b) your access and use the Sites and Services will be for business purposes only.
3.Member will be required to provide information or material about your entity, business or products/services as part of the registration process on the Sites for your access to and use of any Service or the member account. Each Member represents, warrants and agrees that (a) such information and material whether submitted during the registration process or thereafter throughout the continuation of the use of the Sites or Service is true, accurate, current and complete, and (b) you will maintain and promptly amend all information and material to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
4. Member may not use the Sites, Services or member account to engage in activities which are identical or similar to ROCKROOSTER business.
Breaches by Members
1.ROCKROOSTER reserves the right in our sole discretion to remove, modify or reject any User Content that you submit to, post or display on the Sites which we reasonably believe is unlawful, violates the Terms, could subject ROCKROOSTER or our affiliates to liability, or is otherwise found inappropriate in ROCKROOSTER’s sole discretion.
2.If any Member breaches any Terms, or if ROCKROOSTER has reasonable grounds to believe that a Member is in breach of any Terms, ROCKROOSTER shall have the right to take such disciplinary actions as it deems appropriate, including without limitation: (i) suspending or terminating the Member’s account, its sole discretion without liability for any losses or damages arising out of or in connection with such suspension or termination; (ii) restricting, downgrading, suspending or terminating the subscription of, access to, or current or future use of any Service; (iii) removing any User Content ; (iv) imposing other restrictions on the Member’s use of any features or functions of any Service as ROCKROOSTER may consider appropriate in its sole discretion; and (v) any other corrective actions, discipline or penalties as ROCKROOSTER may deem necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion.
3. ROCKROOSTER reserves the right to cooperate fully with governmental or regulatory authorities, law enforcement bodies, private investigators and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected criminal or civil wrongdoing. Further, to the extent permitted by applicable laws and policies, ROCKROOSTER may disclose the Member's identity, contact information and/or information regarding the Member's account(s), transactions or activities carried out on or via the Site, if requested by a government, regulatory or law enforcement body or an injured third party, or as a result of a subpoena or other legal action. ROCKROOSTER shall not be liable for damages or results arising from such disclosure, and Member agrees not to bring any action or claim against ROCKROOSTER for such disclosure.
- Each Member further agrees that ROCKROOSTER is not responsible, and shall have no liability to you or anyone else for any User Content or other material transmitted through the Sites or Services, including fraudulent, untrue, misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, offensive or illicit material and that the risk of damage from such User Content or other material rests entirely with the Member. ROCKROOSTER reserves the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by the Member, in which event the Member shall cooperate with ROCKROOSTER in asserting any available defenses.
Transactions Between Buyers and Sellers
1.Buyers and sellers accessing or using the Sites or Services shall assume the risks of conducting any purchase and sale transactions in connection with or through the Sites or Services. Buyer and sellers accessing or using the Site or Services shall also fully assume all risks of liability or harm of any kind arising out of or in connection with any subsequent activity relating to the products or services that are the subject of the transactions on the Sites. Examples of such risks shall include, but are not limited to, mis-representation of products and services, fraudulent schemes, unsatisfactory product quality, failure to meet specifications, defective or dangerous products, unlawful products, delay or default in delivery or payment, cost mis-calculations, breach of warranty, breach of contract, transportation accidents, the risk that the manufacture, importation, export, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the Sites may violate or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights, and the risk that Users may incur costs of defense or other costs in connection with third parties’ assertion of Third Party Rights, or in connection with any claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to the assertion of rights, demands or claims by claimants of Third Party Rights. Examples of such risks also include the risk of claims from consumers, other purchasers, end-users of products or other third parties that they have suffered injuries or harm from their use of the products obtained through the Sites or Services. All of the foregoing risks are referred to as "Transaction Risks". ROCKROOSTER is not liable or responsible for any damages, claims, liabilities, costs, harm, inconveniences, business disruptions or expenditures of any kind that may arise a result of or in connection with any Transaction Risks.
2.User agrees to provide all information and materials as may be reasonably required by ROCKROOSTER in connection with your transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the Sites or Services. ROCKROOSTER has the right to suspend or terminate any User’s account if the User fails to provide the required information and materials without liability for any losses or damages arising out of or in connection with such suspension or termination.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UK.